Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Little Emma Lou Who



Age: 3 years and "not a baby anymore"
Nicknames: Emma Dilemma, Lou Lou, Emmie, Em
Favorite Foods: Blueberries, artichokes, clementines
Favorite Activities: Playing with her dolls in her room, eating, going to the park, doing anything with her sister
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Clothes: none at all
Favorite Song: Any from the Little Mermaid soundtrack
Favorite Book: Creepy Crawlies lift the flap book
Mommy's Favorite thing about Emma: Her sweet smile and how she loves to make us laugh
Daddy's Favorite thing about Emma: She is always the first to give him a huge hug when he gets home from work

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. Every photo I've ever seen of her makes me think of you Lanie- even her newborn photos. I just can't believe how much she looks like you! Especially that darling smile!

Kristi said...

Artichokes. How did you get your children to love artichokes? They are my newest of all obsessions. I hope my children love artichokes. :o) You guys are still adorable as ever. I have been having so many little day dreams lately of Cergy. Random. LOVE YOU!!