Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank Goodness for Family!

Okay, it's been a little while since I posted. Between figuring out 3 kids and having major computer drama, it's been a little tough to get on here. But I needed to give a little tribute to our amazing family. My mom was the BIGGEST help the first two weeks of Davis' life. She not only took over all of the cooking and cleaning and getting my girls to school and doing homework with Abby and any other thing that needed to be done, she also made the totally amazing baby bedding for Davis. (see below). Have you ever seen anything cuter? I am so in love with it. And of course, the picture doesn't even do it justice. Thanks Mom!







Then my Dad came and met my mom here for a week. He was a huge help getting the girls to and from school and showing them funny things on the computer. He also brought the biggest banana squash I have ever seen, we are still eating it and it is SO good! (see behind my mom in the above picture).


After my parents left we were lucky enought to have Justin's family out here for a week. Justin took a few days off work and we had so much fun with them. When I wasn't feeling up for fun, they took the girls for the day and I just got to rest with my little one. I will have pictures of that soon (right Mikey?).

Thank you, thank you to all of our family and friends that have helped out with the girls and with meals and gifts and everything. We are so so blessed and we love you all so much!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Soon . . . I've been filling a folder for you guys for the last two days! I think it might take more than one CD for all these pictures!

Kristi said...

No. The answer is no. I've never ever seen baby bedding cuter than that! Holy cow!!!!!

Chelsea said...

That is so great that you had your family there to help. It really makes all of the difference in your recovery. He is such a handsome little guy. You make beautiful kids, you should just keep on going:) BTW awesome bedding. Very awesome. Your mom is very talented.

mama bear said...

I do love that bedding, does she want to make some for me?! I'm so glad you had so much help, it's hard to adjust to 3.

PADA said...

Hey! I thought you said you wouldn't post that picture of me. How does the bedding look with the new brown sheets? It was such a pleasure to be there for the Davis' arrival and to hang out with all of you. We are the blessed ones.

Jillyn said...

The bedding did turn out amazing! The quilt is so cute and the bumpers turned out great!! Your parents are pretty much the best!!

Lor! said...

oh how I miss your mom and dad! They are great! So is three going ok for ya? You are amazing. I am sure you're doing great! That little baby is so adorable!