Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Disco Girls

I really couldn't look at those hot dogs anymore. I mean, I don't have to relive it every day, do I? Anyway, here's a better picture to look at. My little disco girls. The girl's school had Disco Bingo Night a few weeks ago. We all got decked out (unfortunately we don't have a photo of Justin in his yellow polyester glory and me in my sweater dress and go-go boots.) We ended up winning a free dinner at Giant Burger (such good onion rings) for the Best Dressed Family so I guess it was worth it. Actually we all had a great time even if I couldn't walk for a few days after all that dancing in my high-heel boots.

4 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

I am soo proud!! They look great!!

Lanes said...

Kelly, did you know you leggings could be worn by a 5 and 7 year-old? Thanks for getting us all outfitted!

Chelsea said...

SO CUTE! They are adorable! I can't believe how big they both look.

PADA said...

Aww, come on. The hot dogs were mouth watering. How cute Abby and Emma look. Where are the pictures of you and Justin?