Thursday, July 15, 2010

Don't Give Up On Us!

Because it is 11:30 p.m. and I have a new goal to get to bed by 10:30 and because I have cleaning and dishes and various projects that I should be working on and because I have eaten triple berry crisp for breakfast and lunch for 2 days in a row, I decided to update our blog that I haven't even looked at for 5 months! Perfect logic, right? I have so many pictures from Abby's birthday, end of school, trip to Florida, trip to Utah, Abby's baptism, etc. that need to be posted. But it's all seeming a bit overwhelming right now so I thought I would throw on a few from our most recent trip to Utah and make a new goal to get back into blogging. We missed you little blog and if I can keep my kids inside long enough to get on the computer once in a while, I will pay you more attention!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls are getting SO BIG!!! Do they even remember me???

marissa said...

Look at that...you took Linda's advice and updated your blog :) I can't wait to talk to you soon. It looks like your Utah trip was fun!

Kristi said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting! The trip looks like so much fun. Wish I could hook up with you some time! Any trips to the sun planned? :o)