Thursday, December 11, 2008

A few recent favorites . . .

I don't know if I've formally introduced Ellie the Elephant and Lily the Lamb on this blog yet. They are our other 2 children. The girls have had them since they were born. They fix "owies", help induce slumber, and love to be dressed up. 


The girls at the Sauvie Island pumpkin patch. Have I mentioned before how much I love Halloween and pumpkin patches. I know it's almost Christmas but I'm a few months behind in my life these days. I also love Christmas but more of that to come in a few months :)

Justin and Emma at Mt. St. Helens. 

Abby pulling around the cousins. 
Poor Davis, he doesn't have a chance in this house of girls. I just noticed that he's even wearing a gown to top it all off. What a sport. (This one is mostly for you Mikey.)

2 comments:

Marni Bown said...

We have a bear that gets passed along to take away any nightmares. Amazing how it works. Are you coming to SLC at all for the holidays? If so, it would be great to all get together.

Lor! said...

Your family so so stinking cute! I love those special extra "kids". For Kael it's a down comforter!! Try takin that thing on a road trip! "Big Red" drives me crazy! LOVE YOU!