Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wicked!


To kick off our Spring Break vacation last week (more photos of that to come), we went and saw Wicked. I LOVED it. I am such a sucker for musicals and this one did not disappoint. The music was so catchy, the story was so clever. I just loved it, loved it. It made me want to do a little dance when it was over. Plus, dates sans children are few and far between these days and it's always nice to feel like I can sit through something without stopping every few minutes to dig for a distraction from the magical diaper bag. Thanks for another great date Justin! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

I am so jealous!! I have been wanting to see this musical for a long time. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

BrittanyW said...

I know what you mean on the diaper bag thing. That is good to know you liked this because Eric and I are going on May 2nd. We are excited too. I also love musicals. :)

Marni Bown said...

We just saw it in SF and loved it! I can see why you miss SF so much. Amazing how dates can be when you can actually hold hands instead of a carseat and diaperbags.:)

Jennifer said...

How CRAZY Lanie! We went to NYC to see Wicked on the 28th!

It WAS amazing! I wish we could go back and see it again! Glad you loved it too!

Kristi said...

So glad you loved it. I loved it too. I want to see it again. I went with my niece for her birthday present from her mom (she got to pick friends and she picked me, but not my poor Spencer). So, I need to take him! So fun!