Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

9 years of marriage! (How embarrassing, my mom just reminded me that it's actually only been 8 years of marriage - ha ha, sorry honey) I just can't believe how much we have packed into these short 9 (really 8) years that we have been married. This October I will have known Justin for 13 (really it has been 13) years. So much has happened in those 13 years. We had no idea how life would turn out for us but we couldn't be happier about where we are and what we are doing with our lives. There's so much more in store, we can't wait to see how life continues to unroll for our family. So far we've had (in no particular order): 3 kids, 3 graduations, 3 states of residence, 3 foreign countries visited, and countless wonderful memories. I love you JT - you are such a light in my life. Thank you for your amazing positive outlook, tireless work ethic, and for being the anchor and joy in my life. Happy Anniversary and here's to many more to come!




Pictures are from our bike ride (without children - thanks Marissa) last weekend along the Willamette River that runs right through downtown Portland. It was beautiful and we were reminded yet again how lucky we are to live in such a fabulous city!

6 comments:

PADA said...

Congratulations, we are so happy for you.

Brittany said...

I don't know how I stumbled onto your blog but you guys are so great! I'm glad everything is going so well for you! The bike ride looked amazing and with no kids, that's awesome! Take Care!

Kristi said...

That's funny that you got the number wrong. lol. Happy anniversary crazy lady! Love love love you!

marissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! 8 or 9 years - who's counting anyway? :)

BrittanyW said...

Congratulations! 8 years...wow! Eric and I are approaching our 5 year anniversary next month and we have one more kid then you. Portland looks so fun.

Unknown said...

Is it one of those "It's 8, but it feels like 9?" Congrats...