Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A few recent gems . . .

I know I really should be posting Halloween pictures on here and I will get to that. But I wanted to share a few of the many crazy things that come out of Abby's mouth on a daily basis. That girl seriously cracks us up.


Abby: But Mom, you and Dad can just leave us here while you go out. We don't need a babysitter.

Justin: What would you do if we left you here alone? (don't worry, he wasn't really considering it, just curious what her answer would be)

Abby: (shrugging her shoulders) I dunno, probably just dance on the tables naked.

Okay, I must say here that she has never seen either of us do that or, to my knowledge, seen that in any movie or T.V. show. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. We got a babysitter by the way!

Next one:

Lanie: Abby, I really want you to take it easy today so you can get better soon!

Abby: (looking at me with a bored look) Really Mom, I thought I was going to an Extreme Tree-Climbing Competition today.

Thanks for always making us laugh Abby!

2 comments:

JonJon said...

Whatever, Lanie. I know you and Justin are throwing raves as soon as the kids go down.

Jillyn said...

Oh she is funny!! Your mom told me about the table dancing! That is a crack up!! I hope she feels better!!!