Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween . . . Finally!


I knew I had to get these on the blog before Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a great Halloween. Justin laughs at me for saying that it is one of my favorite holidays, but it just is. I love it! I love the costumes, the decorations, the trick or treating, the Snickers, all of it. We had a great one this year. The girls are still young enough to love trick or treating and old
enough for us not to have to remind them to say thank you after each house. Here are a few pictures from the big night.


My little witches getting ready for trick or treating
Me and the Wizard
Yes, the legs were a little short when he's sitting down but I mean really, have you ever seen a cuter little lion, I couldn't stop squishing his little face!
Yes, it's true, I do get to cuddle him all day!
So, I do realize looking at this picture that Davis looks a little out of place . . .
Hope you all had a good one!

8 comments:

Jillyn said...

Cute! I love Halloween too! Oh Davis is so cute!!! So are your little witchies!! Miss you guys!

PADA said...

You don't look one bit scary. You just look cute, all of you. Davis makes one cute lion. And, how nice that you have 3 witches in your family. The nice kind. And we all know that Justin is a wizard in real life. I hope you saved some snickers for me.

the child family said...

He he! Yes, he does look a little out of place but man is he a cutie! One of these Halloweens I'm going to be a good mom and dress up.

Also laughing about Abby's comments below! Seriously so hilarious.

Julia said...

Hey, you guys look great!

mama bear said...

Great looking witches! And no, I have never seen a cuter lion!

Lana said...

Ahhh I love the costumes! So cute Lanie and fam!

Unknown said...

Un petit bonjour de France. Vous avez une belle famille. Nous sommes très contents d'avoir de vos nouvelles. A bientôt.
Rose et Joseph Bitanga

BrittanyW said...

So cute~! I love it when the parents dress up too! I kind of dressed up but mostly just wore a wig. It was so fun to see you guys at the Christmas party. I think the country dancing should be a new tradition.