Saturday, August 14, 2010

Doing what we do at Bear Lake!

Okay, so we've been home from Utah for more than a couple weeks now, but we all know I am majorly behind on my blogging so I am just getting around to posting about our trip. While we were there, we spent a week in Bear Lake with my family. (Thank you Wilkinsons for letting us use your place!) We had a blast doing all the things you should do in summer - swimming, eating homemade ice cream, playing tennis, climbing, miniature golf, frisbee, a raucous game of kickball, etc., etc. It was wonderful and thank you again to my family for being so fantastic! We miss you all so much already!









2 comments:

PADA said...

Oh! so many good memories! We miss you, too. And I really miss that funny "say cheese" smile of Davis. Thanks for making it all possible.

marissa said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE Davis' face in the last picture on Abby's back. So cute! He just makes me smile. :)