Saturday, March 5, 2011

Portland Timbers

As you may have noticed, I've been a bit behind on blogging for the last . . . well, year or so. So, I might be posting some older pictures in an attempt to catch up a little bit. Last summer we went to a Portland Timbers game with the kiddos. It was so fun. The girls are really into soccer so they loved seeing a real soccer game on that "huge" field. It was the loudest event I think I've ever been to though (and I've been to some really loud things before). There were some drum players that never stopped playing the entire match. It was also "bring your dog" night so Davis was in heaven as well. A good night all around.




2 comments:

PADA said...

Go Timbers! I didn't even know that Portland had a soccer team. Love the homemade signs. You didn't say if they won.

Lanes said...

Oh, I don't remember if they won or not . . . good question :)