Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good Book Review



I was thinking about this book today, although it's been a few years since I read it. I just had to put it out there as one of the best books I've ever read. It is such a great story of survival, leadership, and sheer tenacity to live. And, on top of all that, it's true. Every once in a while when I start to wish my circumstances were maybe a little different, I think of this book and what Shackleton's crew went through and I am grateful for all I have. Let's just say that I probably won't be taking a voyage to Antartica any time soon, even though if Justin has his way, we will be going there one day.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'll have to check out that book. I'm always looking for good books to read. I'm obsessed with books actually. It's fun. :o)

Lanes said...

You should get on goodreads.com. It's such a great website, check it out!