Sunday, October 14, 2007

Autumn in Lake Oswego

We've been loving the fall weather this year in Oregon. The vivid colors of the changing leaves are amazing. Lanie and the girls went for a nature walk the other day to collect leaves and other treasures and the girls havn't stopped singing their favorite song, "In the fall-time the weathered leaves, fall from branches off the trees. Whirly twirly whirly twirly in the air. Whirly twirly whirly twirly everywhere." Over and over and over and over again....

Autumn in Lake Oswego

5 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I love the fall colors. I am jealous.

Polliwog said...

Here I am! Glad to find you. It's crazy how much your kids (and, I'm sure, mine) have grown. They are beautiful. It will be fun to keep up with your family.

Emily said...

I love your pics. Your kids are beautiful. What a fun place to live during the Fall.

mama bear said...

Awesome pics! Our fall has been seriously lacking in color because of all the weird weather we've been having. ;0( Thanks for sharing you colors!

the child family said...

OK, I guess I will have to enjoy fall vicariously through you. I have been so itching to do something "autumy" like go to a pumkin patch or crunch through the fallen leaves but so far the yucca and cacti haven't turned colors. I miss the seasons!