Thursday, October 25, 2007

Did I Mention I Love Halloween?!

Emma and I spent such a nice afternoon at the pumpkin patch this week. Abby had gone already for a school field trip so Emma and I headed out there together. I love this time of year, I love the food, I love the pumpkin patches and haunted houses, I love the costumes, and how excited the girls get about everything, and again, I love the food. We got the best pumpkin and apple cider donuts fresh out of the . . . whatever they come out of. It all just makes me happy.



6 comments:

Jen said...

Gotta love the pumpkin patch. That cider sounds so yummy. The donuts don't sound too bad either.

TJ said...

i tagged you. go to my blog and see.

TJ said...

and the pumpkin patch looks fun!!

Chelsea said...

CUTE!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Emma looks like she is a real character. Your girls are beautiful. Take care.

mama bear said...

I love this time of year, too! There's just this great smell in the air, and the pumpkin patch pictures are always the best. Unfortunately, we didn't really take any this year - thanks for sharing yours!

PADA said...

Oh Emma! I hope you picked out a good one and that you and mommy carve it for Halloween. Send us a picture of it when you do. Remember the funny pumpkins in Samoa?