Sunday, June 1, 2008

Goings On!

Okay, so I know I have not been a great blogger lately. Justin's been working nights this past month and I've been spending quite a bit of time curled up with some great books. So I thought I would post a few pics of what's been going on these past few weeks.

I got to spend a weekend at the coast with some girlfriends. We rented a beach house and just relaxed, walked on the beach, ate way too many swedish fish and enjoyed the beautiful Oregon coast.

We also had Abby's birthday - 6 years old. She requested an "artist birthday party". It was so much fun. I took way too few pictures due to the intensity of 10 girls and tables of art supplies. We made pet rocks, decorated goody bags, painted little ceramic fairies, made mugs, etc. They were messy and so happy. Abby even decorated her own cake this year to look like a paintbrush. It was so fabulous but you'll have to take my word for it because I totally forgot to take a picture in all the excitement. I can't believe it.

The last picture is just Emma being so Emma.



Early morning walk on the beach (okay, not SO early but early enough for me)

Our rental house - it's for sale if anyone's looking. It was SO cute!

The birthday girl!


Abby and a few of the partyers being crafty.

Oh Emma, we love you!

4 comments:

acte gratuit said...

What?! Who are those girls?!? Where did they come from? Make them go away and be friendless like the rest of us!!!

PADA said...

What a fun party and it doesn't look too messy to me. Emma, you are such a style setter. Love the look!

Jillyn said...

Happy Birthday Abby!
The day of her birthday your parents were over helping us pack and your mom told Joey it was Abby's birthday and some other stuff about Abby. And we had the pictures you sent hanging up so she actually does know what she looks like. But now every girl is Abby! She named her doll Abby all on her own! I guess we know who she loves! All that jewelry really won her over!

Christine said...

Beach house with the ladies...that sounds awesome. Drew and I rented a house on the coast (Cannon Beach) this July to meet up with some friends, it would be cool to touch base with you too, busy mama.