Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not complaining, Just sharing . . .

So I just got online to check the weather for the next week since the girls have been begging to go to the neighborhood pool that just opened. Now, I'm not trying to be a complainer, I just wanted to share our 10 day forecast. I am now repeating in my head the words "I love the trees, I love the greenery, I love the flowers" over and over again. Please note the words in orange.

TonightJun 1
Partly Cloudy
N/A46°
10%

MonJun 2
Partly Cloudy
67°52°
10%

67°F
TueJun 3
Showers
59°50°
60%

59°F
WedJun 4
Showers
60°49°
40%

60°F
ThuJun 5
Mostly Cloudy
63°53°
20%

63°F
FriJun 6
Few Showers
58°53°
30%

58°F
SatJun 7
Showers
60°49°
50%

60°F
SunJun 8
Few Showers
65°50°
30%

65°F
MonJun 9
Showers
63°49°
60%


TueJun 10
Showers
69°51°
60%

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you've got some great weather up there on the coast Lanie! Tell the girls they can just wear their swim suits out during one of the rain storms!!! You're a trooper!

the child family said...

You know, if we could just somehow switch places once in a while this would all work out perfectly.

PADA said...

And you want us to move to Portland? Not that living by you isn't a big enough draw, but you would definitely have to do something about that weather.

Jillyn said...

Hey that sounds like our weather! You sure you didn't look up London?

TJ said...

all those words in orange are a huge reason why i could never make it up north. i would have to take vitamin D supplements and get one of those sun lamp things to sit under. if we ever get sent to fort lewis......

Lanes said...

Okay, I have to say though that today I was sitting in the doctor's office, looking out the window at the amazing view and thinking, "how lucky am I to live in such a beautiful place!" I really think it is worth the rain and clouds, but some days I could just do with a little more sun. . .

Amber said...

Lanie--this has really been an unusual winter and spring. It's not usually quite this bad. Hang in there!

Kristi said...

Well, it is pretty. That's for sure. Even if it is a different kind of pretty! :o) I think we could use some of that rain down here!

linda said...

I'm totally complaining. the weather sucks here. five years of rain is more than enough. gag. I am ready for summer. I'll complain for you.