Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Little Superstar

So the big T-ball season has ended and the jury is still out on whether or not it is the sport for Abby. She pretty much summed it up after her first game when she said, "It was fine, but I want more soccer in T-ball." I will admit that those hours spent watching pitch after pitch after pitch got a little bit long. (because apparently t-ball isn't really t-ball after the first game because they start pitching to the kids and since they are 5 year-olds they don't ever ever get out and get as many pitches as it takes). But it was fun to see Abby learn to throw and hit and she really did do a great job when she wasn't making mud pies in the outfield.






11 comments:

PADA said...

How cute are these pictures? They truly capture the essence of t-ball. I love the t-shirt dress. Good for you Abby.

mama bear said...

I love those pictures, what a cutie!

the child family said...

Those are some cute pictures!
Lily did T-Ball when she was not quite 3 and let me tell you, it was HILARIOUS. As you can imagine, the attention span was just not quite there for her or the rest of the girls. We looked forward to a good laugh every game.

Julia said...

So cute! What a darling girl! My girls love baseball too. Except Paul keeps getting a little carried away hitting the ball over the fence.

Lor! said...

Did you take those pics?? They are amazing! Abby is adorable!! Miss you guys! I think i missed your bday!! you know I love you! I will give ya a ring this week. You know, verbal communication!!

Kristi said...

She is a adorable, and these are EXCELLENT pictures. Love the editing of black and white with the yellow ball. So cute! You're good. :o)

Jillyn said...

Way to go Abby! Oh she is so cute! We wish we could see you guys!!! I think we will plan a trip up to the Northwest before we move back east.... Hopefully there will be time!! We will have to come up and see that new baby!
Have fun in Utah! Sounds like it will be a busy trip!

Sarah Walton said...

Abby is just the cutest little softball player ever!! I love her little uniform. great pics, Lanie!

Robert and Tannya said...

Cute pictures. Paige likes to make daisy chains while she plays. Hey by the way I tagged you on my blog. Sorry.

Becca said...

Love those leggings--she's adorable. And I can't blame her for being a little bored at a t-ball game (plus mud pies are awesome!). Hope you guys are all doing well!

Marni Bown said...

Your family is adorable. I can't believe how grown up they are compared to the time we went to Thanksgiving Point. Has it really been that long? I just started to blog and it is so fun to connect and see everyone. Take care.