Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Randomness

So it's been a while since I've posted. I'd like to say it's because I've been in the hospital having a baby but I can't . . . because I haven't. 3 weeks left to go until the due date. I don't remember being so uncomfortable and anxious when I was pregnant with the girls, but I've had some time for my memory to soften about pregnancy and childbirth.
In the meantime, we have been having a super busy month with school starting, doctor's appointments, soccer for Abby, ballet for Emma and lots of eye surgery for Justin. The girls are loving school and the highlight for Abby has been the Bean and Cheese Chalupa she had for school lunch yesterday. Apparently it was "awesome".
We had the best weekend ever with our dear friends the Akins and Chamberlains in town visiting. We got to get together with the Norths also, making 3 families we love from our San Francisco days. We played so hard all weekend that I'm sure it will take a long time to recover for all of us but it was so worth it. In fact, we had so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures. So, I'll just post some pics of the cutest girls I know. Hopefully soon, we'll have some pictures of the little man that will soon join our family. Until then . . .


5 comments:

mama bear said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I bet you all had so much fun together! I'm glad to hear the Chamberlains are still around, we haven't heard much from them this year. Good luck with the next 3 weeks, I wish you an easy labor and a husband who is not on call!

Julia said...

I agree the last few weeks are the hardest. I skipped my last month with my 3rd baby... but with my 2nd those last few weeks just dragged on & on. Your little baby boy will be here before you know it & Watch out, cause the 3rd can come fast. Hopefully, you'll be luckier than me & the doctor will actually make it in time for delivery. Best of luck & wishes to you Soeur!

Kristi said...

They are so cute, and at such a fun age! That cracks me up about the AWESOME chalupa. I'm glad your friends from SF are visiting. I wish I could visit. :( Good luck with delivery #3. I don't know how your #2 compared with your #1, but mine was night and day! For real, one hour pushing with #1 and one contraction of real pushing with #2. So, what will #3 be like? You'll have to let me know. :o) Good luck! You're the best!

Lindsay said...

Good luck with the new little man. We sure love our girls, but I'm looking forward to a boy. . .one day. . .when I can talk Mike into having more kids!
Let us know when he gets here. :)
Are you guys coming for Christmas this year?

Susie said...

Your girls are getting so big!!! We need to get together soon.