Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Where are my keys?


This is a question that I usually ask myself a few times a day. But I usually find them a minute later in my coat pocket or in their usual spot on the kitchen counter. The longest I've ever lost my keys was 3 days. I looked everywhere. I found things I hadn't seen since we moved here almost 3 years ago. I found about $5 in change, but no keys. Until Davis and I went to play with the ball popper and the balls wouldn't come out. Now I know just where to look when my keys are lost.
Soon to come: Christmas photos and many other catching-up photos!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That Davis is so sneaky.

PADA said...

That is truly funny. When I lose my keys, I have put them in places like that. Can I borrow Davis so that I can have someone to blame when that happens.

abby o said...

hehe, we have (had) that same ball popper and I finally had to get rid of it cause so many prize cars and action figures would get stuck down there and then there would be the tears over not being able to get them out and then the hands would go in to the elbows and get stuck...after completely disassembling it twice we finally had to lay it to rest.

Kristi said...

ha ha ha. i'm still laughing. love it.