Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Better late than never . . . right?

I know that no one even noticed that I didn't post "first day of school" pictures of the girls, especially since I didn't notice until just now. I also know how incriminating it is to be posting them now, in January, as opposed to just not posting them at all. But I think they're cute. And I want them on here. So, here they are!

Emma - First day of Kindergarten - 5 years old



Abby - 1st day of 2nd Grade - 7 years old
(she started a day before Emma)


See, at the rate I'm going, I might just post Christmas pictures by next Halloween!

6 comments:

BrittanyW said...

They are so beautiful! It was so fun to see you guys at Christmas. I am sorry we didn't get to talk more but kids just keep us all too busy.

Kristi said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute! wow. they are getting so big!

PADA said...

My Gosh! They are so cute!!

Julia said...

So darling!

mama bear said...

So glad you finally posted those pics. I was totally wondering when you would! The girls are so cute, I can't wait to see them again in real life!

marissa said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute! I'm glad you posted them 5 months late :) I just can't get enough of you. I'm already missing you since leaving you 1 1/2 hours ago so I had to check your blog to catch up some more :)