Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm Thankful For . . .


JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!! I just have to say that I love this guy so much and am so grateful for him in my life. (I am totally allowed to be publicly cheesy when it's Thanksgiving, right?!) Justin and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this year. It has been an amazing 6 years. We have lived in 4 different apartments, lived in 3 different states, visited 3 different countries, had 2 children, and have had SO much fun. I am always amazed at Justin's ability to work a 90 hour weeks, come home with a smile on his face and still manage to be an amazing father and husband. He never, ever complains about how busy he is. He is such a good daddy to his little girls. They love, love, love to be with him. He is an amazing example to me of working hard and playing hard. He is always looking for the next place to explore and never wants to waste a minute of life. Plus, he has a pretty sweet coin collection :) We are THANKFUL for you Justin!





7 comments:

Mauri said...

cute...i just love you guys together. hey-question: how do you change your background to be so festive? i think i only have a hard way to change mine...that's why its been the same since i started! i'd appreciate some help. thanks!

the child family said...

Oh, you little love birds!
You guys always have been my favorite couple.

I would agree, Justin is one amazing person. It's funny because Blake and I were just talking the other day about how all of the girls were in love with Justin at Utah State (specifically that Discovering Nature class you all were in). Everyone was so happy for you that you "got him" but also seriously bummed that they didn't! By the time I finally figured out who he was, he had built up quite the reputation among the ladies :)

Chelsea said...

Ahhh Lanie, you are the nicest wife I know.

Chelsea said...

Ahhh Lanie, you are the nicest wife I know.

Julia said...

I'm not sure what it was about this post, but something about the air of it reminded me of our conversations in Rouen. Wow, can you believe how long ago that was? Glad you guys are so happy & in love. Marriage is the best.

TJ said...

i remember you saying that you even thought he was hot when you were mountain biking and he fell and was all bloody and yucky. you crack me up! that was 8 years ago!!

PADA said...

We love Justin too. Thanks Justin for taking such good care of our precious daughter and for providing us with two of the 6 most delightful grandchildren on earth. And for being such a great person in general.