Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Thankful for . . .


Grandparents! I have to say that I think Abby and Emma lucked out with the BEST 2 sets of grandparents in the world! Even though they don't get to see them very often, they think and talk about them all the time. I am thankful for the wonderful influence they are on my children (and us too, of course). Abby is constantly drawing pictures of her with her grandmas and grandpas. What a blessing family is! I am thankful for my family - love you all!


Abby and Grandma Wilkinson "getting pretty".



Gwompa and Emma at the Logan Temple.

Grandpa T. and Abby making a run for it in Samoa.

Emma just loving her Grandma T. in Samoa - sorry you're sideways mom!

1 comments:

PADA said...

Awwww How sweet. We think we are the lucky ones. How could anyone have cuter and sweeter or more entertaining grandchildren than we do- All 6 of them. I could almost feel Emma in my arms looking at that picture. I could almost hear Abby's giggle as she ran to the beach. Thanks for the warm fuzzy!