Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just thinking about you!

Okay, I know I say it all the time but I really feel so lucky to have Justin in my life. I don't know how he does all he does and still does it all so well. I think I can count on one hand the amount of times in the past 5 years that he has woken up past 6:00 a.m. He never complains and still finds a way to be the love of all of our lives. This picture was on Valentine's Day. My mom was in town and he brought all 4 of us flowers (my mom was taking the picture). The girls are always so excited to get their Valentine's flowers from their daddy. Thanks Justin for lighting up our lives.

5 comments:

PADA said...

This is just about the sweetest family picture ever. (not because I took it, but because there is just so much love in it). Thanks Justin for the flowers, also, and thanks for letting me be a part of this event. It was so fun to see the girls take such tender care of their flowers and carry them around the house with them for over a week until there was nothing but the stems left.

Julia said...

You all look so gorgeous! Some Dads are just the BEST at having little girls. What a sweet guy to get you all flowers. Ah, the princess life!

Becca said...

Justin, way to go with the flowers--what a sweet valentine and sweet photos in the last post too!

Kristi said...

Very sweet! Hey, are you finding out what you are having? When? You better let me know. I'm dying to know what I'm having, but I'm staying strong. I decided not to find out and I gots to stick with it!!!

Robert and Tannya said...

Seriously could you guys be any cuter?