Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sunriver Getaway!

Thanks to our fabulous brother and sister-in-law (thanks again guys!), Justin and I had a little getaway without the girls a few weeks ago. We drove out to Sunriver and stopped by Smith Rock on the way. It is this huge climbing mecca and is SO beautiful! We didn't have any of our gear so we settled for hiking around a bit and watching the climbers. It was pretty cold but there still were still quite a few climbers braving the weather.



Do you see the little people on the rock?Relaxing at our hotel in Sunriver. Justin enjoyed a great day of skiing at Mt. Bachelor while I opted for sleeping in, reading by the fire and taking a nap. It was fabulous!



8 comments:

Becca said...

Am I blind? I cannot see the little people on the rock! But it looks like a great trip...especially the sitting by the fire to read and taking a nap part!!

Chelsea said...

That is so wonderful! It is so nice to have some time to get away with out the kiddos! Good for you! Hope that you are starting to feel a little better and getting out of that first trimester yuck!

Jen said...

Looks like a great getaway! Good idea, I think I'm going to go on one of those. Too bad you didn't bring your climbing stuff, that rock like it would have been fun.

Jillyn said...

Fun stuff! Sorry to hear you got sick! Hope you are feeling better!
Spring anyone?

Lana said...

Hello you two love birds! Looks like you are having fun! Hope all is well...... miss ya.

the child family said...

I love husband trips.
How were you feeling for your little trip by the way? Better, I hope?

acte gratuit said...

Ah...how would it be?

Kristi said...

Ah, vacations... I just had one in January and I'm already ready for another!!! I'm so glad you had a good relaxing time!