Monday, February 16, 2009

My Amazing Mom!

I just have to brag about my mom for a minute. I can't say enough about how wonderful I think she is. She is smart, talented, a wonderful mom and grandma. She is also super-crafty in all things. Something I aspire to but never seem to get the hang of. This Christmas she went crazy making gifts for everyone and we LOVE all of the things she made. I just had to show off a few of them. These matching aprons she made for the girls and me have made me so happy. I've never felt so cute while cooking and the girls are really motivated now to help out in the kitchen, which is good and bad :)

Here are the darling cupcake outfits she made for the girls. They love them and would wear them every day if I would let them. Thanks Grandma, we love it all!


9 comments:

The Winns said...

How cute! I love the idea of matching aprons. Your mom is so talented. You need to get her up here and give us some lessons!

PADA said...

I am so glad that I got to see the pictures of the finished products on you and the girls. I have to admit, it was so much fun to make them. But it is you that makes them really cute.

Lana said...

Tell Marj- she rocks!
those are very cute, and from the heart, you can't beat that! How you doing Lainers????

the child family said...

Adorable!
Oh, and you forgot gorgeous - your mother is also GORGEOUS!

Lanes said...

She is gorgeous too!

Marni Bown said...

So cute. I remember a post about you reinventing some jeans for your girls with fabric or something? Now I know why you are so creative.

Craig said...

You don't know the half of it!

Craig said...

Where's Justin's apron?

Jillyn said...

Amen to that Lanie! I can't wait to wear my apron... just need to get rid of this belly first! Super cute! (the aprons not my belly:)